Raw Materials for MDx Enzymes for Molecular Diagnostics
Phi29 DNA Polymerase
10 units/μl, 100 units/μl
- High fidelity DNA polymerase
- Strong strand displacement activity
- High processivity up to 70 kb
- Best enzyme for RCA of circular DNA
- Enzyme for whole genome amplification
|BPHI10||HelixAmp™ Phi29 DNA Polymerase (10unit/μl), Bulk||10 units/μl||Custom|
|BPHI100||HelixAmp™ Phi29 DNA Polymerase (100unit/μl), Bulk||100 units/μl||Custom|
This is the bulk version of HelixAmp™ Phi29 DNA Polymerase.
If you would like to purchase in bulk, please contact email@example.com.
HelixAmp™ Phi29 DNA Polymerase is a recombinant protein purified from E.coli strain harboring the phi29 DNA polymerase-encoded gene. Phi29 DNA polymerase, a replicative polymerase, possesses the highest processivity and strand-displacement activity among the known DNA polymerase.
- Highly accurate DNA synthesis
- Rolling circle amplification (RCA)
- Multiple displacement amplification (MDA)
- Amplification of whole genome (WGA)