Raw Materials for MDx Conventional PCR & RT-PCR Premixes
Hot-Taq 2x Premix
- Convenient ready-to-use 2x master mix format
- Chemically modified Taq DNA polymerase
- Automatic hot-start PCR enzyme
- Convenience of reactions set up at room temperature
- Applied UDG system: prevention of carryover contamination
- The highest specificity of PCR amplification
|BHPR||HelixAmp™ Hot-Taq 2x Premix, Bulk||-||Custom|
|BHPU||HelixAmp™ Hot-Taq 2x Premix [UDG System], Bulk||+ UDG SYSTEM*||Custom|
This is the bulk version of HelixAmp™ Ready-2x-Go [Hot-Taq].
If you would like to purchase in bulk, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HelixAmp™ Hot-Taq 2x Premix is an optimized mixture of Hot-Taq polymerase with reaction buffer and dNTPs as 2-fold concentration. Hot-Taq polymerase is a chemically-modified hot-start version of Taq DNA polymerase. This pre-mixed formulation is designed to save time and reduce error and contamination opportunities. Carryover contaminated PCR products could be removed by applying the UDG system.
- High specific amplification of DNA fragments
- SNP analysis and genotyping
- Multiplex PCR
- Amplification of high-GC or complex structured DNA
- Molecular diagnosis