Raw Materials for MDx Real-Time PCR Premixes
Superplex qPCR Premix [Probe]
- Probe-based real time PCR reagent
- Multiplex : Up to 12-plex probe qPCR in a reaction
- Convenient 2x concentrated premix
- Specific, sensitive, and reliable
- Unique buffer system and hot start enzyme
- UDG system incorporated to prevent carry-over contaminations
|BSUQ||RealHelix™ Superplex qPCR Premix [Probe], Bulk||UDG SYSTEM*||Custom|
This is the bulk version of RealHelix™ Superplex qPCR Kit [Probe].
If you would like to purchase in bulk, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RealHelix™ Superplex qPCR Premix [Probe] is designed for multiple target qPCR detections using dual-labeled probes in real-time PCR instruments. The user convenient 2x premix contains all required components including a hot-start Taq polymerase, heat-labile Uracil-DNA glycosylase, dUTP, dNTPs, buffer, magnesium ion and stabilizing agents. The hot-start Taq polymerase provides high specific amplification of target DNA and minimizes the side products such as primer dimers. This UDG/dUTP system prevents the carryover contamination of PCR products from previous reactions. Bulk version is premix only. ROX reference dye is available separately upon request.
- Quantification of target DNA sample by real-time PCR