Raw Materials for MDx Real-Time RT-PCR Premixes
qRT-PCR Kit [Green]
- Sensitive and reliable one-step quantitative RT-PCR premix
- Detection by a DNA intercalating fluorescent dye
- A convenient 2x concentrated premix of enzymes, buffer, Mg2+, dNTPs, and DNA intercalating dye
- High specificity using Hot-Taq polymerase
- Convenient with reduced contamination risk
|BQRT2-S||RealHelix™ qRT-PCR Kit [Green], Bulk||-||Custom|
|BQRTU2-S||RealHelix™ qRT-PCR Kit [Green] [UDG System], Bulk||+ UDG SYSTEM*||Custom|
This is the bulk version of RealHelix™ qRT-PCR Kit [Green].
If you would like to purchase in bulk, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RealHelix™ qRT-PCR Kit [Green] is a convenient and reliable one-step quantitative RT-PCR kit. Both cDNA synthesis and PCR reactions are performed in a single tube using sequence-specific primers corresponding to the target RNAs from the sample. The Enzyme Mix in this kit is an optimized blend of reverse transcriptase, hot-start PCR enzyme, and RNase inhibitor protein, which ensures reliable results regarding sensitivity, accuracy, and specificity. The 2x Buffer Mix contains all of the required components including optimized buffer components, Mg2+, dNTPs, and a green fluorescent dye. The separately supplied ROX dye could be used as a passive reference dye in real-time PCR instruments that are compatible with the evaluation of the ROX signal.
- Real-time quantification of target RNA
- Gene expression analysis
- Viral RNA detection
- Molecular diagnosis