Raw Materials for MDx Isothermal Amplification
Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment
8 units/μl, 50 units/μl
- Thermophilic DNA polymerase
- Strong strand displacement activity
- Lacks 5’ → 3’ exonuclease activity
- A recombinant protein, expressed in E. coli
|BBST8||HelixAmp™ Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment (8unit/μl), Bulk||8 units/μl||Custom|
|BBST50||HelixAmp™ Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment (50unit/μl), Bulk||50 units/μl||Custom|
This is the bulk version of HelixAmp™ Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment.
If you would like to purchase in bulk, please contact email@example.com.
HelixAmp™ Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment is the portion of the Bacillus stearothermophilus DNA polymerase protein that contains the 5’ → 3’ polymerase activity but lacks 5’ → 3’ exonuclease activity. Bst DNA polymerase, Large fragment is purified from an E. coli strain as a recombinant.
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP)
- DNA strand displacement amplification
- Whole genome amplification