Raw Materials for MDx Enzymes for Molecular Diagnostics
Thermo Reverse Transcriptase
200 units/μl, 2,000 units/μl
- Modified MMLV RTase, RNaseH negative
- Active at 42~55 ℃. Optimum at 50 ℃
- High processivity (Up to 12 kb or more) and sensitivity
- Superior performance in RT-PCR
|BRT||HelixCript™ Thermo Reverse Transcriptase (200unit/μl), Bulk||200 units/μl||Custom|
|BCRT||HelixCript™ Thermo Reverse Transcriptase (2,000unit/μl), Bulk||2,000 units/μl||Custom|
This is the bulk version of HelixCript™ Thermo Reverse Transcriptase.
If you would like to purchase in bulk, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HelixCript™ Thermo Reverse Transcriptase, a thermostable and RNase H-negative variant of M-MLV reverse transcriptase (RTase), is an enzyme to synthesize cDNAs from RNA templates at a temperature range of 42 ℃ ~ 55 ℃ and shows the highest activity at 50 ℃. The high processivity and productivity of Thermo Reverse Transcriptase can synthesize cDNA up to 12 kb from an RNA template.
- Generation of the first-strand cDNA up to 12 kb for libraries or cloning
- Two-step or one-step RT-PCR applications
- Conventional or real-time RT-PCR
- RT-PCR for detection of viral RNA