Raw Materials for MDx Real-Time PCR Premixes
2x qPCR Premix [Probe]
- Probe-based real-time PCR kit
- High specificity using Hot-Taq polymerase
- Convenient 2x concentrated premix of enzymes, buffer, Mg2+, dNTPs, and stabilizing agents
- Convenient with reduced contamination risk
|BQP2-P||RealHelix™ 2x qPCR Premix [Probe], Bulk||-||Custom|
|BQPU2-P||RealHelix™ 2x qPCR Premix [Probe] [UDG System], Bulk||+ UDG SYSTEM*||Custom|
This is the bulk version of RealHelix™ qPCR Kit [Probe].
If you would like to purchase in bulk, please contact email@example.com.
RealHelix™ 2x qPCR Premix [Probe] is designed to perform a rapid real-time quantification of target DNA using dual-labeled probes. The convenient 2x concentrated premix contains hot-start PCR enzyme, dNTPs, buffers, Mg2+, and stabilizing agent. The hot-start PCR enzyme provides high specific amplification of target DNA and minimizes the non-specific reactions and production of primer dimers. The separately supplied ROX dye could be used as a passive reference dye in real-time PCR instruments that are compatible with the evaluation of the ROX signal. Bulk version is premix only. ROX reference dye is available separately upon request.
- Real-time quantification of multiple target DNAs
- Automated high throughput real-time PCR
- Gene expression analysis of cDNA
- SNP analysis and genotyping
- Microbial & viral pathogen detection
- Molecular diagnosis